TagsAbsent without leave advice AWOL balance your budget Cashgoing AWOL CFA command centre commander Commander's challenge Commander challenge command your cash competition Consumer Finance Association Easter Easter Eggs Faster Payments finance financial advice financial emergencies give away giveaway give aways giveaways hoax Holidays keep calm mobile money money management no fees payday payday loan payday loans PaydayUK paydayuk command centre PDUK PDUK Commander prizes protect yourself sandra scam scammers short term loan unexpected bills Vouchers
Competition: Place your penalty carefully; it could win you an iPad3
Penalty shoot-outs provide the ultimate finale to a football match; either total jubilation or cruel heartbreak.
Because of this PaydayUK has designed its latest competition in homage to the infamous shoot-out.
Up for grabs in this free-to-enter prize giveaway is a swanky iPad3 with the two runners-up getting a national football shirt of their choice.
All you have to do to enter is become a fan of PaydayUK’s Facebook page by clicking ‘like’ then hit play now and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be asked to choose where to place your penalty and then asked to submit your entry.
On Sunday 1st July 2012 three winning goals will be randomly computer-generated from all entrants. The first goal selected will win first prize. The second and third goals selected will win the runners-up prizes.
First place will receive a 16GB iPad3WiFi in white with the two runners-up getting 2012 home international football shirts from the nation of their choice.
Best of luck everyone.
Terms and Conditions
- The PaydayUK Euro 2012 Penalty Shoot Out competition is only open to persons:
- Aged 18 or over
- A UK resident
- No application to PaydayUK for a loan is necessary
- You will only be entered into our competition if you currently ‘Like’ Payday UK’s Facebook page
- The competition closes at 18:00 on Sunday 1st July 2012
- Entries to the competition are restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted
- The competition is not open to employees of MEM Consumer Finance Limited and anyone else involved in the operation of selecting the winners, their agents, families or partners
- On Sunday 1st July 2012 three winning goals will be randomly computer generated from all entries. The first winning goal selected will win first prize. The second winning goal selected will win second prize. The third winning goal selected will win third prize
- First prize consists of one iPad3 16GB WiFi in white. Second and Third prizes consist of one International Home Football Short-Sleeve Shirt 2012/13 of your preferred country
- The three winning goal photos will be posted to the PaydayUK Facebook page
- The prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferable
- Each winner will be contacted via email or Facebook message within 2 working days of the winners being announced
- All prizes will be posted to the address provided by the winner within 7 working days of the address being received
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that, if they win, their details including their first name, Facebook username and the name of their town may be published on one of MEM Consumer Finance Limited’s websites, PaydayUK’s Facebook page or made available to anyone requesting details of the winners
- Unless the entrant states otherwise, entering the competition gives MEM Consumer Finance Ltd permission to use the entrant’s details in future marketing activities and communications
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
The promoter of this competition is MEM Consumer Finance Limited trading as PaydayUK, registered in England and Wales, registration number 04786727, registered address 6th Floor, 77 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0AS.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to PaydayUK and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for marketing communications from PaydayUK.