The Commander’s caption competition: Winners announced
Over the past two weeks, while the Commander’s Challenge was on hold for technical reasons, PaydayUK ran a caption competition giving members of the public the opportunity to show off their sense of humour and win themselves £50.
We chose two pictures of our favourite pictures and popped them on our Facebook wall.
The first one was the above dashing picture of the PDUK Commander combing his now legendary moustache in front of the mirror. There were a multitude of cracking entries but the winner was Carly from Bexley with: “Hmm, my horoscope said that I need to shake things up this month, so which will it be, straight or slanted moustache? Decisions, decisions!”
Some other entries which deserve a mention:
- And this madam is how we like to drink our tea. Would you like one loan or two?
- Please sponsor me £1 per cm of moustache
- Should I change to a handlebar moustache? what do you think?
- Hat – £20, comb – £1 – PDUK’s famous ‘tache – Priceless!
- Mmmm … hint of Jasmine *sniff* wiff, a touch of cedar … all this perfume malarky is making me weary. I say, it’s Pimms o’clock!
- The Commander wondered if it would help his chances on Britain’s Got Talent if he grew his ‘tache more or less in order to be the first person to play through their nose for the Queen.
The second picture was of this picture Sandra and her colleague sharing a joke. The winning wordsmith on this occasion was Jon from Crawley who suggested: “How long do you think it will be before the Commander realises he’s wearing my thong again?”
Some other entries:
- Do you think he will know we have matching lip stick??
- The Commander spends so long applying his moisturiser every day, so I’ve swapped it for fake tan! He’s applying it now. Just wait a couple of hours, and watch the magic happen! Shhh … don’t tell.
- Are my eyes playing tricks or does that sign really say 90 per cent off all shoes?
- Blonde: “Look at the silly devils queuing for the high street banks.”
Red head: “Stop it Sandra, it’s dastardly isn’t it, I’ve a PaydayUK account, you don’t see me waiting to be told ‘Sorry madam you’re far too beautiful for us to lend to you’ sat at my computer
Shared speech bubble: LOL LOL LOL.”
- Blonde girl: “Have you heard the rumours? PaydayUK are the best UK payday lender, with the best customer service out of all the other lenders.”
Red-haired girl: ”Yes Brittany,” smiling (in her head she thinking how silly her friend is – of course everyone knows this).
- All we need now is a brunette and we’ll become the PDUK Angels.
- OMG, Commander has been working out. If he looks that good now imagine him in his birthday suit.
Both Carly and Jon received £50 each for their contributions. Keep your eye on the PaydayUK Facebook page for future offers and competitions.