TagsAbsent without leave advice AWOL balance your budget Cashgoing AWOL CFA command centre commander Commander's challenge Commander challenge command your cash competition Consumer Finance Association Easter Easter Eggs Faster Payments finance financial advice financial emergencies give away giveaway give aways giveaways hoax Holidays keep calm mobile money money management no fees payday payday loan payday loans PaydayUK paydayuk command centre PDUK PDUK Commander prizes protect yourself sandra scam scammers short term loan unexpected bills Vouchers
Take those Monday morning blues away with the PDUK Commander’s new weekly Twitter competition.
Good day to you chaps and chapesses, PDUK Commander here. In an attempt to brighten up those gloomy Monday mornings I have decided to start giving away £50 a week.
Twitter is a marvellous place, or so Sandra tells me, so I have decided to hold this giveaway in the so-called Twittersphere.
Twitter is a great social platform that allows you to communicate short messages to your followers instantly and follow debates and trending topics. If you’re not on Twitter I recommend that you join up today, you won’t regret it, just make sure you follow @MEMPaydayUK when you’re there.
Everyone who follows @MEMPaydayUK and tweets the following message: ‘Follow @MEMPaydayUK to win £50 in their weekly prize draw. T&Cs apply http://bit.ly/JIL7bk #PaydayUK‘ will be entered into a weekly prize draw for £50.
Hopefully I can help brighten a few people’s start to the week.
The prize draw will be made every Monday until further notice.
Terms and conditions
- The PaydayUK ‘Follow and Tweet’ prize draw is only open to persons:
- Aged 18 or over
- A UK resident
- No application to PaydayUK for a loan is necessary
- The prize draw will close at 10am UK time each Monday until stated otherwise.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of MEM Consumer Finance Limited and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw, their agents, families or partners.
- To be entered into the ‘Follow and Tweet’ prize draw, you must:
- Follow ‘@MEMPaydayUK’ on Twitter
- Tweet the following message ‘Follow @MEMPaydayUK to win £50 in their weekly prize draw. T&Cs apply [URL] #PaydayUK’
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- You will be entered into the prize draw each week you are following ‘@MEMPaydayUK’ and Tweet the above message.
- The prize consists of £50 cash which will be deposited via Faster Payments into the bank account details provided by the winner within 3 working days of the details being received.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that, if they win, their details including their first name and Twitter username may be published on one of MEM Consumer Finance Limited’s websites, MEMPaydayUK’s Twitter page or made available to anyone requesting details of the winners.
- Unless the entrant states otherwise, entering the prize draw gives MEM Consumer Finance Ltd permission to use the entrant’s details in future marketing activities and communications.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
The promoter of this prize draw is MEM Consumer Finance Limited trading as Payday UK, registered in England and Wales, registration number 04786727, registered address 6th Floor, 77 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0AS.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to PaydayUK and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for marketing communications from PaydayUK.